Extensive joinery & cabinetry manufacturing services
Frontline Interiors has established reputation for producing quality products and that is proud of its standing in the industry.
Our manufacturing facility in Malaga Western Australia maintains modern plant and machinery to ensure we continue to be one of the most advanced furniture manufacturing companies in Australia.
Our professional team of Supervisors, Set-out Managers, Cabinetmakers and Installers have industry specific experience and knowledge, which ensure a focus on providing the correct solutions for our clients.
Communication, partnership and accountability are the cornerstone of providing the intended result for our client and ultimately a long term relationship.
With our modern premises and machinery providing the cutting edge technology, our team will never shy away from a difficult project regardless the size and complexity.
Areas we specialise in are:
- Bespoke Joinery & Cabinetwork – from manufacturing bars, receptions, banquette seating, solid timber doors and frames.
- Office Furniture – from manufacturing receptions, credenzas, breakout areas, office desks and overheads, utilities and general storage units.
- Feature Wall and Ceiling Panelling – from manufacturing veneer, 2-pac, perforated, composite materials and acoustic beam walls and ceiling features that require a lot of attention to detail.
- In-house Polish Shop – specializing in 2-Pac painting, Staining , Polyurethane and Acrylic Clear and Waterborne Products.
- In-house Solid Surface Fabricating – using Acrylic base products like Corian, Staron, Hi-Macs, Laminex Curve and Marblo (all our fabricators are licensed).
- Commercial and Residential Cabinetwork – with the many apartment project undertaken we found our capacity to roll out all aspects of joinery including stone benchtops, colourback glass splashbacks, mirrors and sliding robe doors.
- Health Care Cabinetwork – Bedhead panels and joinery, nurses stations, reception counters, kit of parts, laminated bulkheads, feature panelling.
- Value Engineering – An ever increasing tight project value requires flexibility in design and more value for money – one area we specialise in is providing that valued engineering option which provides the client with an alternative product that could save thousands and still look the same.
Contact us today to learn more about our services, or to discuss your project requirements